Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Keep Moving Forward..

Our country is moving very slow in progression. Because of the lack of new ideas and knowledges that people should've must have to update the development of our country. With the help of our future Galileo's, anything is possible. We can build a better way of living and easier way too. Me, I would involve myself in different clubs and science departments in diversing science culture. Such as recycling. Plastics and bottles are very useful in creating new products.

As the phrase said, "from trash to cash". We can get money from trashes by the help of 3R's. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. And also by being resourcefulness, I can create new things that can give progression of our country. We must keep moving forward and give a lot of importance on our Mother Earth. An example of product coming from plastics are handbags, pencil holders & other stuffs. I will also join science event seminars to improve my knowledge to be able to share my skills to the public. And also I will stop slavery. Many people are slaves now-a-days. By decreasing the polpulation of slaveries, a better world and huge progersion will occur.

1 comment:

  1. yeah! thats why keep looking forward hahha.. yan kasi sabi mo eh . toinks hahaha. ading ok lang ba ang mag comment dito?

    ReplyDelete