Tuesday, August 11, 2009

COMPUTER? that's so my thing..

First Grading Period is almost over. Im thrilled that second grading period might actually way harder than the first grading. But you can pass your subject by hardwork and lot of thinking actions. TLE is in fact my favorite subject among the other subjects that im taking right now. Because it involves computer and im excite to technologies & other modern things.

There are no problems that i encountered so far. As a matter of fact, if theres a problem, probably i can pass that kind of difficulty in just a matter of strategy.

I can solve this problems by as i said lately, its just a matter of hardwork and strategy. If you really are concentrating to what you are doing, mistakes will not bear and you can do your tasks and assigned works more easily.

Moving on i will still love TLE and work more sufficient to pass my grades & not do things that can bother my studies.

3 comments:

  1. Your blogs are really good, I wish you will write more interesting blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....your blog is very beautiful. I hope that you will make another beautiful article....naks naman.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes bex..nice blog..your so good in speaking and writing good english articles..

    and as what I've expected you have a very good blog..

    continue your hard work bex..

    mwuah.. mwuah..mwuah..


    dba..tama??,,haha

    ReplyDelete